We speak to Shaheer Atif who is on the Dyson Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Programme. We talk in detail about his experience on the scheme, living away from home and get a real insight into what it's like being a degree apprentice at Dyson and the interesting experiences he's had on this particular programme.
Also available to listen on the go on any podcast app!
- His career journey starting from his experience at secondary school to applying for Medicine then suddenly leaving his Medicine application
- Exploring the different engineering degree options at Uni and what led him to apply for the Dyson engineering degree apprenticeship which combines different elements of engineering
- The transition and experience of leaving college and leaving the diverse area of East London to the not so diverse town of Malmesbury
- The running of the 4 year programme and how it works
- Machine Learning Engineering and what that is
- Building a routine around salah
- The different cool things he's been up to at Dyson
- Overview of the application process
- Careers advice to Young Muslims, what skills to focus on & much more!
You can find & connect with Shaheer on LinkedIn.
Please like, subscribe & share to support the work!