We speak to Haseeb Irfan who is on the BT Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship Programme. We talk in detail about his experience on the scheme and get a real insight into what it's like being a management degree apprentice at BT on this particular programme.
Available to watch or listen on any podcast app!
- Being the 10th Guest I've interviewed!
- His initial interest in becoming a pilot
- Going all out applying for degree apprenticeships as soon as he discovered there was such a thing
- How the programme works and discussing beginning a role in management as an Apprentice which isn't the usual pathway one takes
- Transitioning to corporate life and figuring things out like the dress code and asking for things
- Importance of Muslims in management roles and having that representation
- Day to day life at BT, his role and the support and opportunities offered on the programme
- Practical tips on what to expect at assessment centres including video interviews and general interview questions
- Careers advice to Young Muslims, what to focus on when applying for apprenticeships & advice on how to make the most of an apprenticeship & much more!
You can find & connect with Haseeb on LinkedIn Please like, subscribe & share to support the work!