Mar 4th, 2021
We speak to Cylina Addai who is a Resourcing Business Partner at Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS). We talk in detail about her career journey starting from living in Pakistan! We get a real insight into what it's like working in recruitment.
Also available to listen on the go on any podcast app!
- Cylina's career journey starting starting from going to an international school in Pakistan to coming to the UK
- Why she opted to go for a career in recruitment and how she got started and what a typical day/week looks like
- Her approach to recruiting and combining it with her marketing knowledge
- The importance of self promotion
- Balancing work with her family life
- Advice on CV's and personal statements
- Careers advice to Young Muslims, resources for our sisters & much more!
You can find & connect with Cylina on LinkedIn, she's a big advocate of it!
Please like, subscribe & share to support the work!